Hellooooo? Is there anyone here?? Hellooooo???
Who hasn’t been THAT guy at some point.
A nice afternoon get’s interrupted by a trip to… THE HOME CENTER. (thunder in background)
This is a trip of necessity – You just ran over yet another sprinkler head, your child just flushed a houseplant, the flux-capacitor on your air conditioner just exploded, whatever. You gotta make the trek to the Home Center, and you dread it. But Why? Hahahahahahaha (snort) hahaha…ohhh, I couldn’t keep a straight face, sorry. Here are a few reasons:
- It is smack in the middle of the busiest part of town and you know you are going to be fighting traffic the whole way.
- The parking lot is a demilitarized zone; You not only have to “Drive Ugly” to get a spot, but you have to be watchful for the cursed run away cart. You ever get your car whacked by one of those 600lb lumber carts? I have, not cool.
- Once inside you discover they have rearranged the entire store. This happens every time. They must think its funny, first seeing you with that stupid look on your face.
- You can’t get help. This one gets talked about a lot of course, I’ll spare you. Watch the video again if you like.
- you now have to explain to your wife why you came home with a sprinkler head, and a $200 chop saw with laser guide and ultra comfort handle.